The 5th September 2019, Added Advantage presented 68 learners from the Engen Community Computer Training centre with certificates. This was a 4 month End User Computing Skills program which included the following unit standards.
- Operate a Personal Computer
- Use Generic Functions in a Windows 7 Environment
- Managing files in a Windows 7 Environment
- Use Ms Outlook to send and receive messages
- Use Internet Explorer to search the Internet
- Use Ms Word to create and edit documents
- Use Ms Excel application to create and edit spreadsheets
- Use Ms PowerPoint to create and edit slide presentations
The program is sponsored by Engen Petroleum and administered by Added Advantage.