Added Advantage Academy has offered graphic design short courses training for many years. These short courses are designed to assist businesses by providing a platform for employees to learn how to create illustrations, logo’s, newsletters, flyers etc. in-house.
Graphic design is becoming increasingly important in business where employees are tasked with “design work” and often work with a graphic designer or a graphic design company. As the person tasked with designing you must have enough skill to be able to work in a graphic design application and be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing.
You must be able to:
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Maintain consistency ie. Newletter
- Work with a graphic designer or graphic design company
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to management and staff
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing
Graphic Design is the art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, or books. Graphic design work is visually communicating and capitvating your audience.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop